Friday, December 6, 2013

Craft Fair Sunday 8 December

Dear Parents:

Mr. O, our new music teacher, has agreed to lead the 4th grade boys on the recorder at 1:30 on Sunday at the Holiday Gift Fair held at Toro Park. Let's join together as a Pack for half an hour (or less) on Sunday to bring music to the school community! 
Would it be possible for you to persuasively encourage your son to perform an encore at Toro after their performance at Hartnell?
So far, I only have Eamon and Aiden signed up to represent the Pack. The boys may feel a bit funny about playing again. There is strength in numbers!! Quite honestly, I think that they will feel more comfortable with Mr. O leading them.

I look forward to having a group together on Sunday.

I can also prepare song sheets for the boys to sing a few carols after the recorder pieces. For the boys who are not in 4th grade, please let me know if your son can join the 4th graders to sing a few carols. Please let me know if your son will join us.

Yours in scouting,

Mary Catherine Malley

No comments:

Post a Comment