Just a quick update and reminder. Please drive the Hollister route to Pinnacles, see earlier post for directions. Look for camp sites # 87, 88, 89 91 in RV area. No cell reception, so note site numbers.
It might rain a little Sunday mid morning, so make sure to bring a jacket and a fly for your tent. Also, bring an air mattress, not a thin pad, we are in an RV area. Don't forget the headlamps for the caves.
What to bring:
- tent, sleeping bag, blankets, flashlight, sun hat, jacket, beanie for kids
(It can get very hot in the day and cool at night.)
- AIR MATTRESS, (we are in an RV area, will need this!)
- Personal items
- camp plates/utensils/cups
- camping chairs for everyone
- swim suit for the pool
- Bears and Webelos - pocket knives allowed under parental supervision
- Food - provided - Friday dinner, Saturday all day, Sunday breakfast
- Personal snacks or special food requirments