Monday, December 2, 2013

Craft fair performance at Toro Park School on Sunday Dec 8th

This Sunday, Dec 8th,  the Washington Union Parents Club is having their Craft Fair. 
 
They are looking for groups to entertain for half an hour during the fair which is between 1- 5 p.m. I am thinking that the 4th graders will have just played winter and Christmas pieces at the recorder concert. Perhaps they could perform these pieces at the craft fair. It is a good opportunity to showcase the cub scouts in action at school. All of the boys could even sing holiday themed songs or something else.

Parent's club is looking to jazz up the craft fair and give it some energy.

If any Scouts are interested in participating, I am planning to go and could coordinate the boys. I may be doing the same for Brigid's Girl Scout troop so I would like them to be back to back. I would be interested in going at 1:00. Of course, I would need to check with Parents Club on available slots.
 
Please contact me at mcmalley@gmail.com if you would like to participate.
 
Thank you!
Mary Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment