Friday, April 24, 2015

Wolf Den final achievements and Summer Day Camp

Hi Wolf Den Families,
We have two meetings left before we break for the summer. I would like to award the boys their Wolf patch and advance them into the Bear den at the last meeting on May 11th. Please plan to attend this meeting.

On Monday April 27th, we will be working on Achievements 11 and 12 "Duty to God" and "Making Choices". Please discuss with your child your family's religion or spiritual beliefs, so they can share with the other boys.

Also, I sent an email out with any missing requirements for each child. Please check if you have completed them and let me know.

Finally, anyone who would like their child to attend "Summer day camp" at Toro Regional Park June 22-26th, please let me know. I am setting up a parent schedule so we can share the childcare. If interested, email me or speak to me at the next meeting. I can only ensure we are grouped together, if I know who is attending. Thanks.

See you Monday!

Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment