Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sep 8th Wolf den meeting


Hi Wolf Cub families,

I’m looking forward to another fun year with Pack 93! Please pick up a wolf handbook at the Scout store soon, if you haven't already, as we have lots to cover.

At our first meeting we will be working on the flag ceremony. Please read through Achievement 2, “Your flag” Lew Anderson is going to help us work on requirements 2b, d and g. Thanks Lew!

If you could also review the Bobcat trail with them, I will have a little quiz for them.

Doug Toby will also be talking to the boys about the popcorn sales.

We might have new Wolf and Tiger Cub families come to the next few meetings.  The Tigers will join with us until we can establish a new den for them. I remember coming to my first meeting and feeling a little lost, if you could help me make them feel welcome I would appreciate it.

See you all Monday

Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment